Are you asking the right question?
the question iS:
- What is the source of inattention?
- What is the source of social awkwardness?
- What is contributing to mood dysregulation?
- What are your child's intellectual and academic strengths and challenges?
- What is impacting my ability to be successful at my job?
- What is RIGHT about me?
The question is not:
- Is it ADHD?
- Is it an Autism Spectrum disorder?
- Is it depression and anxiety?
- Why is my child failing school?
- Why can't I be more successful at my job?
- What is wrong with me?
Rise to academic potential
- On the job success
- Clean and sober
- Healthy and fulfilling relationships
- Emotional stability and inner peace
- Poor work performance
- Substance Abuse
- Strained relationships
- Depression and Anxiety
- Socially awkward & uncomfortable
The answer is a neuropsychological evaluation:
Identify your underlying strengths and personal assets
Diagnostic clarification for better academic and treatment planning
- Develop a treatment plan that is designed to utilize your strengths to help you with your challenges
- Help you to rise to your fullest potential personally, academically, and professionally
The purpose of this assessment form is to help you to identify the range of challenges your child, your adolescent or you may be facing. This list of questions is not meant to be diagnostic. Rather, the questions are meant to help raise potential issues that may need further investigation by pursuing a neuropsychological evaluation.